Knox Covert Gloves WP - Black
• Subtle & sophisticated motorcycle gloves from Knox
• OutDry waterproofing & wind proofing
• Accordion stretch panels & waterproof zips for comfort
Quality that isn't flashed about: These gloves aren't designed to be flashy, but have an understated quality that motorcyclists will appreciate. Using OutDry technology, the membrane has been bonded directly to the glove's fabric so they are thinner and more flexible than many other waterproof gloves. The OutDry membrane also means the glove are both waterproof and windproof for excellent comfort during those wetter moments. Despite this, the gloves are still breathable thanks to OutDry's clever system so you can keep these motorcycle gloves on whatever the weather.
Protection: The full 1.0mm Korean cowhide construction gives excellent abrasion resistance, with Pittards goat leather on the palm and finger tips for that extra durability. These are designed to be worn under the jacket cuff, and a waterproof zip can be used for ease of use when taking off or putting on the gloves. 4mm biofoam panels have been placed strategically on the thumb, top of the hand and outer wrist for impact protection.
Comfort: Accordion stretch panels on the fingers, thumb and top of hand give extra flexibility while the box construction on the fingers enhances the dexterity of the glove.
• Allows the body's natural heat to escape through the fabric
• Will not let the water pass through the outer material (fabric or leather)
• Impervious to wind & will not let the cooling effect of wind through
• Low profile SPS
• Strategically placed leather stretch panels
• Zipped cuff for easy on/off
• Analine leather construction
• OutDry waterproof liner
• Digital goat leather overlay
• Discreet knuckle & finger protection